Momma Kaye delivered our kids back safe and sounds just in time for the Pioneer Day Parade. We had the hottest seats in the house... literally. :) And poor Seth and Brig weren't feeling well.
But clearly that didn't stop the rest of us from watching fireworks with Ken and Liz's crew.
How lucky are we that we could see them from our front porch?! That was pretty fun.
Doug worked on a little project fixing his old drafting table. He picked it up for a song when they were throwing them out during his masters, and he really did a great job of giving it some new life.
The kids took some time just getting use to the idea that we had so much space... that we actually had our own backyard.
Then we braced ourselves for many more adventures to pack in.
4 comments:
I love those photos of you and the girls dressed in pink! Isn't the temple the BEST place on earth/
I love those photos of you and the girls dressed in pink! Isn't the temple the BEST place on earth/
Sorry, I pressed that robot deal twice, and I don't know how to remove my repetitious comment. Love you!
More adventures like...WALLPAPER! I can't wait to see your renovation posts down the road...:)
Post a Comment